Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Blog Feature for Kinderstampo Guest Design Team
Hi, today is my turn to feature something for Kinderstampo :) Visit http://www.kinderstampo.com for more wonderful stamps and products!!!
I will share a little bit on how to create different cards with one just one stamp. Yes...you can do it too. The cards also happen to be one of the projects that I submitted for the Kinderstampo Guest Design Team. These are the things to take note:
1) Use double-sided paper. The paper company have already sorted out the matching of colours for you.
2) Use kraft cardstock. My favourite colour. You can't go wrong with this colour.
3) Use lace, twine, paper flowers, to add texture to your cards.
4) Take out your punches and punch away....the punch outs add the final little touches to the card.
5) Use generic stamps that can be used all year round. The stamp that I used, "Warmest Wishes" is actually from a Christmas Stamp Set.
Lastly, have FUN!!! Remember to visit http://www.kinderstampo.com. You can also find Kinderstampo on Facebook. Check it out today!!
P/S: The stamp used is not by Kinderstampo as my stamps are still on the way.