My Blog List

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hi, it's the weekend :) Time to share another card! This card, I use soft colors and the lovely doily stamp. I love the martha stewart punch butterfly, adds a nice touch to the card. Doily is still very popular in the scrapbooking scene, you can see it in patterned papers, many stamps sets and etc. I also like to use doily paper on its own. It's cheap and can help to soften the look of the page :) If you look close enough, you will notice that i use the doily paper in the centre of the card. I ink it with versamagic ink pads to give it soft and different colours. I love versamagic ink pads! They last a long time,bought mine for at least 8 years ago, and they are still juicy!! yes, I can't believe it too! Happy crafting till the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment